Kitron is a leading Scandinavian Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS) company, delivering improved flexibility, cost efficiency, and innovation power through the value chain. The company has operations in Norway, Sweden, Lithuania, Germany, Poland, China and the United States. With 1700 highly skilled employees, Kitron manufactures and delivers anything from fully assembled electronic circuit boards to complete end - products for customers globally. Related technical services like prototyping, industrialisation, material analysing and test development are also key competencies offered by Kitron.
- Develop and execute sales strategies that achieve Company sales and profit objectives with assigned key international accounts;
- Through own work and by leading dedicated Customer Team ensure that our clients continually receive the highest level of sales and operational customer service;
- Analyze business trends to develop business growth strategy;
- Manage complex sales cycles and direct all aspects of a sales process from initial discovery through contract negotiations and closure;
- Play an integral part in generating new sales that will turn into long-lasting relationships.
- Proven experience as key account manager;
- Experience of managing major international accounts at head office level;
- Excellent communication, relationship building and organization skills;
- Excellent English knowledge;
- Project management skills;
- Good analytical skills
- Salary for this position from 2900 EUR gross (before taxes). In Kitron salary offer is based on the predefined salary ranges for each position and depends on the level of experience and competence of the candidate;
- Performance-based annual bonus;
- Accident insurance 24/7;
- Full travel insurance (valid on business trips);
- Extra attention and benefits for the employee in case of important life events;
- Flexible working hours;
- A highly skilled and motivated team of colleagues;
- Opportunities for personal and professional development;
- Team building and off-site activities.