Kitron is a leading Scandinavian Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS) company, delivering improved flexibility, cost efficiency, and innovation power through the value chain. The company has operations in Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Lithuania, Germany, Poland, the Czech Republic, China and the United States. With 2500 highly skilled employees, Kitron manufactures and delivers anything from fully assembled electronic circuit boards to complete end - products for customers globally. Related technical services like prototyping, industrialization, material analysis, and test development are also key competencies offered by Kitron.
- Develop, implement and maintain the procurement strategy;
- Ensure operations within the frames of the supplier agreements;
- Define, implement and monitor KPIs and implement actions and measures to stay competitive;
- Proactively supervise raw material markets to timely detect trends and development;
- To identify opportunities and implement actions to reduce wasted time, money and resources from assigned tasks;
- To continuously monitor risk, improve processes and increase efficiency;
- To conduct performance reviews with subordinates and set goals within own field of responsibility;
- Participation in company projects and performing other management delegated tasks related to the direct duties.
- Education level at Bachelor or Master level within business administration, logistics, economy or technology;
- Lack of formal education may be substituted by relevant work experience;
- Documented leadership and management skills;
- Analytical and structured and be able to influence changes;
- Performance management skills;
- Experience with ERP systems and general excellent computer skills;
- Strong English language skills, both oral and written.
- Salary for this position from 3000 EUR gross (before taxes). In Kitron salary offer is based on the predefined salary ranges for each position and depends on the level of experience and competence of the candidate;
- Performance-based annual bonus;
- Accident insurance 24/7;
- Full travel insurance (valid on business trips);
- Extra attention and benefits for the employee in case of important life events;
- Flexible working hours;
- A highly skilled and motivated team of colleagues;
- Opportunities for personal and professional development;
- Team building and off-site activities.