Key Account Manager
Kitron is a leading Scandinavian Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS) company, delivering improved flexibility, cost efficiency, and innovation power through the value chain. The company has operations in Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Lithuania, Germany, Poland, the Czech Republic, China and the United States. With about 2800 highly skilled employees, Kitron manufactures and delivers anything from fully assembled electronic circuit boards to complete end products for customers globally. Related technical services like prototyping, industrialisation, material analysing and test development are also key competencies offered by Kitron.
- Build and develop strong relationships with one of the biggest and strategically important UAB Kitron customer’s;
- Develop and execute Customer development and growth strategies that achieve Company revenue and profit objectives with assigned international customers;
- Expand cooperation with assigned customers by identifying and winning new business opportunities, offering additional services.
- Through own work and by leading dedicated Customer Team and junior account manager ensure that our customers continually receive the highest level of customer service and agreed KPIs are met
- Operate as the main point of contact for assigned customer;
- Managing contracts and negotiations.
- Project management skills;
- Excellent communication (persuasive communication and presentations internally and to customers);
- Relationship building and organization skills;
- Ability to develop assigned junior account manager;
- Good analytical skills;
- Demonstrate knowledge and skill in leading and directing project teams;
- Demonstrate an entrepreneurial spirit and drive;
- Leadership and ownership;
- Excellent English knowledge.
- Salary for this position from 3000 EUR gross (before taxes). In Kitron salary offer is based on the predefined salary ranges for each position and depends on the level of experience and competence of the candidate;
- Performance-based annual bonus;
- Accident insurance 24/7;
- Full travel insurance (valid on business trips);
- Extra attention and benefits for the employee in case of important life events;
- Flexible working hours;
- A highly skilled and motivated team of colleagues;
- Opportunities for personal and professional development;
- Team building and off-site activities.
- Pardavimų skyrius
- Pardavimų projektų vadovas (-ė)
- Kitron Lithuania
- Nuotolinė būsena
- Hibridinis nuotolinis
Key Account Manager
Įkeliama prašymo forma
Jau dirbate Kitron Lithuania?
Bendradarbiaukime ir raskime Jums kitą kolegą (-ę) kartu.