Kitron is a leading Scandinavian Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS) company, delivering improved flexibility, cost efficiency, and innovation power through the value chain. The company has operations in Norway, Sweden, Lithuania, Germany, Poland, China and the United States. With 1700 highly skilled employees, Kitron manufactures and delivers anything from fully assembled electronic circuit boards to complete end - products for customers globally. Related technical services like prototyping, industrialisation, material analysing and test development are also key competencies offered by Kitron.
- Involve in direct communication with our global customers;
- Develop and maintain an accurate demand & supply plan;
- Engage in long-term and short-term efficient production planning;
- Collaborate with Procurement, Production and Sales to ensure on-time delivery;
- Analyze demand deviations and take actions to reach performance targets;
- Engage in continuous improvement, help identify and promote best practices in the team;
- Review planning processes for continuous improvement opportunities.
- University degree;
- Excellent English knowledge;
- Highly skilled in Excel;
- Demonstrated expertise in demand-based forecasting and data analysis;
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills;
- Organizational skills with the ability to multi-task, prioritize work and perform under pressure in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Salary for this position from 1700 EUR gross (before taxes). In Kitron salary offer is based on the predefined salary ranges for each position and depends on the level of experience and competence of the candidate;
- Performance-based annual bonus;
- Accident insurance 24/7;
- Full travel insurance (valid on business trips);
- Extra attention and benefits for the employee in case of important life events;
- Flexible working hours;
- A highly skilled and motivated team of colleagues;
- Opportunities for personal and professional development;
- Team building and off-site activities.