Kitron is a leading Scandinavian Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS) company, delivering improved flexibility, cost efficiency, and innovation power through the value chain. The company has operations in Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Lithuania, Germany, Poland, the Czech Republic, China and the United States. With about 2800 highly skilled employees, Kitron manufactures and delivers anything from fully assembled electronic circuit boards to complete end products for customers globally. Related technical services like prototyping, industrialisation, material analysing and test development are also key competencies offered by Kitron.
- Cooperation with appointed suppliers and commodity;
- Analysis of suppliers’ quotes for Kitron production sites;
- Selection of suppliers during evaluation of received quotes;
- Cost reduction and supply terms negotiations with suppliers to insure positive KPI performance;
- Identification and implementation of innovative solutions for more effective purchase process;
- Analyze industry trends and evolving technology to proactively identify supply base issues to minimize risk, protect continuity of supply, and utilize emerging opportunities.
- Higher education in business administration, logistics, economy or engineering;
- Experience in negotiating supply terms;
- Strong English language skills, both oral and written;
- Strong knowledge of MS Excel;
- Analytical thinking;
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Salary for this position from 1850 EUR gross (before taxes). In Kitron salary offer is based on the predefined salary ranges for each position and depends on the level of experience and competence of the candidate;
- Performance-based annual bonus;
- Accident insurance 24/7;
- Full travel insurance (valid on business trips);
- Extra attention and benefits for the employee in case of important life events;
- Flexible working hours;
- A highly skilled and motivated team of colleagues;
- Opportunities for personal and professional development;
- Team building and off-site activities.